http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
        [(FEEL GOOD!)]
Thursday, November 03, 2005
♠ 1:19 AM
i love this song!!!

actualli today i lazy to blogg...tts why putting up a songg...coss everyday is the same..always at hume..dint went any where...so dun wana waste time crapping abut what i did at hume...too little things to say alredyy..cant say i shit or whateva maa..sureli u all are not interested in such pichiee things rightt...so here goess e songg...by Good Charlotte


The Motivation Proclamation[sumeone plss motivate me to do my holidays hmkk]

Spend your lazy, endless crazy days, inside my head,
You're so selfish, you're not the only one who thinks he's dead
I'm paid to smile, now I'm on trial for what you think I said
'But I never said that everything would be ok,
And I never said that we would live to see another day
(Chorus)-
Motivate me, I wanna get myself out of this bed,
Captivate me, I want good thoughts inside of my head,
When I fall down would you come around and pick me right up off the ground
(Chorus Ends)

I'm un-artistic, I'm un-realistic,
You say I'm selfish and absurd You try to change me,
you try to save me You say I'm gonna learn, I'm so blind,
I'm out of time, You're so unkind sometimes,
I never lied, I never lied, I never lied...
(Chorus)
(Chorus Ends) 'Cause everything it'll be ok,
You know we're gonna live to see another day,
Yeah...yeah...
Motivate me...yeah,
Motivate me...yeah

!& PUBLICITE
advertisements

!& FEMMINA
you are a female. i don't care.

!& MILLE GRAZIE
Layout
Images: Photo Decadent
Brushes: Roshiweb Lovemeforme Vbrush
Fonts : Dafont
Designed: Fishpear

!& LIBRETTO
City's breakin' down on a camel's back.
They just have to go 'cuz they dont know whack
So all of you fill the streets it's appealing to see.
You wont get out the county, 'cos you're bad and free
You've got a new horizon it's federal style.
A melancholy town where we never smile
And all I wanna hear is the message beep.
My dreams, they gotta kissing, 'cuz I don’t get sleep, no.

*BEEP* Windmill, Windmill for the land.
Turn forever hand in hand.
Take it all in on your stride.
It is sinking, falling down.
Love forever love is free.
Time forever,you and me.
Windmill,windmill for the land.
Is everybody in

!& ADIO


links
!& CONVERSARE
tagboard

!& STORIA
if you have portfolio well and good.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com